Penton is the largest diversified agriculture information business in North America. Penton offers accredited, continuing education elearning courses to agricultural professionals across the United States. Penton Agriculture has launched a new interactive platform www.pentonag.com to deliver online continuing education elearning courses.
The Penton Agriculture eLearning platform has been accredited in more than 20 states in the US. It offers continuing education credit, created for licensed Pest Control Advisers, Certified Crop Advisers, consultants, licensed applicators and producers. This platform offers elearning courses around agricultural subjects such as:
- Disease Management
- Pest Management
- Weed Management
- Nutrient Management
- Production Practices
- Laws & Regulations
Online elearning courses have been found very effective by licensed agricultural professionals. The educational content has been instructionally treated and transformed into engaging elearning courses that include advanced graphic user interface elements, animations, voice-over narration, interactive quizzes and many more engaging interactivities.
The elearning course titles that Penton offers are:
- Weed Resistance Management in Agronomic Row Crops & Trees, Nuts & Vines
- The ABCs of MRLs
- Disease Management for California Almond Production
- VOC Regulations
- Mite Control and Integrated Pest Management: Treenut, Pome, Grape, and Strawberry Crops
- Organic/Sustainable Agriculture Production
- Ant and Broadleaf Weed Control at Almond Harvest
- Alfalfa Pest Management/Selecting Right Variety
- Current Status of Herbicide Resistance in Weeds (English and Spanish)
- Disease Management in Citrus Orchards in California, Florida and Texas
- Utilizing Potassium Nitrate as a Specialty Plant Nutritional Product that Protects Against Disease
- Organisms and Plant Stresses
- Weed Management in Orchards and Vineyards
- Biopesticides — Effective Use in Pest Management Programs
- Managing Spray Drift to Minimize Problems
- California Groundwater Protection Regulations
- Lepidopterous Pest Management/Pesticide Safety Review
- Grape Powdery Mildew Control in California Vineyards
- Managing Key Insects in California Almond Orchards/Principles of IPM
To learn more about Penton, visit www.penton.com.
To view Penton’s course catalogue, click here.